Monday, February 16, 2009

My Birthday Trip with Sarah!


Well, for my 15th birthday, i am flying out to California to stay with my bestfriend, sarah! her birthday is March 13th so we will celebrate our birthday together, and she is turning 14 so we will be 14 for one day together! :D i am so excited and i can't wait! and i am flying out there by myself with NO parents =[0] ;) i should be leaving around March 11 and come back march 15 or so. I will see all of you loosers when i get back, and i will tell you all about what we did :)
love<3
Aubrey from Aubreys Updates :)
P.S. In this picture of ME AND SARAH, we were at girls camp june 6, 2008!!! memoriessss <3

1 comment:

  1. Aubrey - that sounds like so much fun - I remember my first trip by myself too. Hey, how about a post about your trip to Washington DC? Want to hear how that went and what you saw. Love ya

    ReplyDelete