Thursday, February 12, 2009

It really is the most romantic love story of all time <3

Speaking of love....... I think I've fallen in love with one of the most well known love stories of all time....Romeo and Juliet.
See, we were reading the story in class and we also watched both versions of the movie; Romeo and Juliet (1968) and Romeo and Juliet (1996). I checked out the book from the library after getting done with the lessons in English and after watching the movies in English, too. I am planning on "loosing" the book and just paying for it so that I can read it everyday! I want to see it on broadway whenever it comes to where i live, or close to where i live. I am either going to buy both movie versions of romeo and juliet, or i am going to download both movie versions to my iPod so i can watch them wherever i go!!!!!! omg omg omg omg i would LOVE that!!! or i might just have to do both! I knew someone could be obsessed with something, but i NEVER knew it could be THIS much!!! I also plan on reading all of the other plays shakespeare wrote. i think i am also liking shakespeare more, after reading this play, i found out why MANY people consider him the most wonderful writer of all time, and i think so to! you need to watch the movies and read the plays, i promise you wont regret it! this is going to be my favorite movie/play/book forever<3

2 comments:

  1. Now I want to see the movies...Can I borrow your iPod?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is one of my favorite stories too. I love it too. Glad you're finding books you like - there's a whole world out there of terribly exciting reading just waiting for you to find it.

    ReplyDelete