Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dang, it's been a long time.

Wow! I haven't been on my blog in forever! I forgot how sick my profile layout is! Romeo and Juliette....It's pretty bomb tits huh?! well anyways, LOTS of things have changed since the last time I updated this. uhh well my new goal is to get a pet monkey and name it Peachie McMonkey. I'm not even kidding :D i probably need better grades but we will see where that goes :) and amber came to visit, i hadn't seen her in forever! i missed her, and im so happy i got to chill with her, she was only here for a few days but she got to spend the night. she gave me the cutest christmas card! and i got us best friends neclaces. she is my bestfriend and i dont want to ever loose her!!! anyways, i hope i update this thing soon, peace out suckkka freshh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment